Let's PLAY!

Yesterday, I got my third Sephora Play! box ever and it's definitely my best one. These boxes are delivered to my mailbox at towards the middle of every month and it is well worth the $10.99 I pay. It is a great subscription for people who are interested in make-up but can't afford to fully commit to going into stores and buying products they want to try. 

You start by filling out a beauty profile and select concerns you have about your skin and beauty products you are interested in. Although the boxes are not completely customized to you, not everyone gets the same exact box every month. Sephora creates four or five boxes each month and then send you one based on your beauty profile. 

I am very pleased with my box this month and am excited to try all of the products. This month I received:

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover – 25 ml Value $3.75

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer – .25 oz Value $8

Make Up Forever Aqua XL Waterproof Eye Pencil in m-10 – .5 g Value $5.25

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream – 7.5 ml Value $8.12

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate exfoliator – .25 oz Value $12

Daisy by Marc Jacobs Perfume – 1.2 ml Value $4.60

That totals up to a value of over $40!!!

Comments

Popular Posts