Ready to go somewhere

In my 21 years of life, I have been thankful for being able to travel. Although I have never left the United States, I have been fortunate enough to visit many places inside of it. 

Cities are my favorite places to be. I am not a big fan of the lazy lifestyle the beach encourages. I would rather spend my days finding my way around cities full of coffee shops, museums, and stores. 

There are so many places I haven't been that I look forward to seeing in my future. My mind holds a never ending list of things I want to do and see. 

I do regret never taking the opportunity to study abroad, but I am confident that travel will be a big part of my life after college. I can't wait for the day that I get to step foot into Europe, Asia, or South America. I want to fill a passport with stamps from countries across the world. 

Comments

Popular Posts