The Challenge Begins

I do not enjoy writing about myself. I never have and I am not sure if I ever will. This semester I am determined to step up to the challenge of really talking about my feelings and thoughts to better understand myself and what I am really wanting out of life. I cannot promise it will be the most interesting blog to ever exist, but I can promise that it will be authentic and truthful.

First, we can get into some background information. I am 21 years old. I am beginning my senior year of college and am expected to graduate this December. I work part time at a dental office, mostly answering the phone and trying not to bore myself to death. I live with my mom, brother, and three dogs. I have two auto-immune disorders, which I plan to go into detail on at a later time.

I also have a mental checklist of things I need to have completed before I am ready to graduate:
I need to acquire an internship
I need to get a driver's license (might be willing to go into detail about this later)
I need to gain control of my health and learn to love myself
Most importantly, I need to do some growing up

I have many hopes for this blog. I hope it helps me complete my checklist and feel better about completing college and finally figuring out what this "real world" thing is about. I am pleased to have you on this journey and invite you watch me struggle through this challenging semester.

Comments

Popular Posts