I have a new hobby?

Many people probably wouldn't consider this a hobby... but as someone who doesn't really have a lot of hobbies, I definitely do! I am really excited about studying and following asian skincare routines. 

I became interested because I joined a Facebook group focused on all aspects of beauty. I read quite a few posts where people were talking about their skincare routines, which included many asian products... or someone asking how to treat some aspect of their skin and others recommending asian products. 

I never realized how differently the Eastern world views their skincare routines and how much it means to them. Some routines include as many as 10 steps every morning and evening. Although I am planning on starting very slow, I'm not sure if I will ever work up to that many different products in one day. 

I've spent the last several weeks doing my research by watching YouTube videos, reading the asian beauty sub-reddit, and lots of googling. I finally ordered my first round of products yesterday and I am so excited to start! As someone with many different skin problems I want to target, I hope I can achieve the same success I see so many people talk about. 

Stay tuned for more posts about the products I use and to see if this whole thing works for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts