twenty seventeen

The first month of 2017 has come and gone. I have high hopes for this year and it has gotten off to a positive start. 

Last year was not my best year for many reasons, but it is time to put that in the past and focusing on making 2017 a great year. 

This is the year I finally finish college! Although I am graduating in December, it still counts. This year I want to finally do the whole internship thing professors are always pushing for. 

The idea of getting into the professional world scares the pants off of me though. Mostly because of my hair but a lot because I've been in school my whole life and I'm so used to it. 

I have a lot of think about these next few months and a lot of decisions to make. I am currently debating on getting a wig. I am working on seeking advice from people on exactly how to handle this but I think I am ready for a change. 

Comments

Popular Posts